Monday 25 November 2013

Miss you Raja - Hope you don't misunderstand me...


Dear Raja,

Hope you are fine, but I also hope you are missing me! I so badly wanted to meet you. I failed to understand the notes we had exchanged last time. You sounded way too aggressive, not what my ‘madre’ wants me to act like. In fact my ‘madre’ has asked me not to act at all.

There are so many issues here, I so wish I could openly meet and talk to you about it. I am so hurt by the way people around are treating me. Earlier this week, a road side romeo rubbished me and ‘madre’ didn’t utter a word! I seriously pray that someday she will realize my value and respect me. Earlier, she would script things I had to say in front of others, but of late she doesn’t even give me scripts! Not that I get a free hand on what to say, it just means – I should shut up. It’s been months since I have heard my voice. My inner self seems to have gone on a retreat leaving me alone to fight this battle.

The other day, I went to a restaurant and ordered a ‘Palak Paneer’ and the waiter served me ‘Kaali Dal’; I asked my driver to take me to ‘Raniganj’ but he took me to ‘Hasratganj’! In short, nobody takes me seriously. In fact my voter ID comes with a 3d hologram of a smiley on it.

You please don’t misunderstand me just because I didn’t meet you. They all ganged up against me Raja. Madre, aunt Lalitha, uncle Karu all of them stood against our meeting. I seriously don’t know why. What harm could that have caused?

Could we atleast skype tonight? I will be wearing my blue... turban.

Love... Babe

Faithfully her's,

Manmu

(P.S: Your biggest take away from this blog is the word ‘madre’ which means mom in ITALIAN. The Raja here the Srilankan President Rajapaksa)



No comments:

Post a Comment